NEW: LA-Boar DAY Pig Roast Marathon with "Pigman", "Wild Boar Fever X" and Season 7 of MeatEater premieres in Q3
DENVER (Ammoland.Com) – It's open season on land and sea this summer with Outdoor channel, Sportsman channel Y World fishing Of the network Debuting the Q3 programming. Monday July 1. Capture orriginal premieres Y New episodes from the repetition of series in the three networks with each turn of the network in an original and authentic narration. Do not miss LA-Boar-DAY As Outdoor Channel pays tribute to the pig with marathons of Pigman: The Series Y Fever of the wild boar X on the day of work. From Steven Rinella Meat eater premieres on Monday, September 9 (9 p.m. ET) on the Sportsman Channel, while the anticipated #DeerWeek returns on September 16 on the Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel with a prime-time line-up of deer-centric shows and personalities.
"This is the time of year when our audience is more attentive and excited because they know that their favorite season is just around the corner." President and CEO of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Jim Liberatore He said. "Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network will offer viewers their full of adventure and excitement in the search for a compelling outdoor lifestyle narrative."
Open season for Outdoor channel It means a new programming: the network welcomes. Fever of the wild boar X (Saturdays, 6 p.m. ET) and a new series of Shockey: Uncharted by Jim Shockey: Yukon (Monday, 7 p.m. ET). The country's great talent, Nick Hoffman, returns on Monday nights with his fourth season of The wild ride of Nick (It opens on September 9, 8 p.m. ET). Plus, #DeerWeek The takeover takes place from September 16 to 22 when the thoughts turn into groups of trees with a primetime alignment of everything spectators love and appreciate about deer hunting.
- Fever of the wild boar X (It opens on July 6 at 6 p.m. ET): Celebrating its 10thAs the season is the most celebrated series of wild boar ever produced, viewers will see the action of a hunt driven closer than ever. As the largest hunting production ever filmed in Europe, Fever of the wild boar X Immerse viewers in the complete experience of boar.
- Uncharted by Jim Shockey: Yukon (Premieres on July 1 at 7 p.m. ET): this new series narrates the triumphs and trials of elite guides for the legendary Rogue River Outfitters in the harsh and relentless wilderness of Yukon, led by the legendary Jim Shockey.
- The wild ride of Nick(It opens on September 9 at 8 p.m. ET): Join Nick Hoffman on a unique journey that will take viewers to the culture, food, music, history and heartbeats of the place he hunts and fishes.
- DAY OF LA-BOAR– Monday, September 2, starting at 7 p.m. ET Set the barbecue pits at a low, slow level, prepare spits and invite friends and family to a first class pork roast marathon. Fever of the wild boar XY Pigman: The Series.
- #DeerWeek (From September 16 to 22, starting at 7 p.m. ET at night): it is broadcast on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel, the annual epic week-long lineup of the best deer hunt. Presented by the promising talent of country music, Jon Langston and Sportsman Channel presenter Jeff Danker.
Sportsman's channel is in transition to more bright orange for the season and presents a series of new series, including: Training camps (Thursday, 10 p.m. ET); The trigger effect of Bushnell (Saturdays, 4:30 p.m. ET) and Crossroads with the Burton (Sundays, 6 p.m. ET), plus others. Favorites that return with fresh episodes include: West Texas (Monday, 8 p.m. ET); Beyond rubicon (Monday, 10 p.m.); Properties of the white tail (Sundays, 10 a.m. ET); Outdoor country boy (Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. ET) and Major League Bowhunter (Sundays, 10:30 a.m. ET).
- Meat eater(It opens on Monday, September 9 at 9 p.m. on the outdoor channel): continues on Sunday evenings at 9 p.m. ET at Sportsman Channel.
- Training camps(Thursday, 10 p.m. ET): A documentary drama, a reality series that follows presenter William Browning as he trains around the world on an inspiring and exciting journey with leaders of our Armed Forces, Security and Law Enforcement.
- The trigger effect of Bushnell(Saturdays, 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time): New series that breaks the molds in the standard hunting and fishing adventure shows. Although the hosts provide high quality outdoor adventures in each episode, they also focus on hunting and the effect before and after the trigger is pulled and the shot is fired.
- Crossroads with the Burton (Sundays, 6 p.m. ET): Jeb Burton, NASCAR driver, shows his life inside and outside the circuit. With hunting, conservation and their lifestyle.
- Properties of the white tail (Sundays, at 10 a.m. ET): this series has a team of specialists in passionate lands and who work hard and who show the action of the greats in more than 20 states.
World Fishing Network It is the destination out of the water of the fisherman for all the things that they fish. WFN continues to attract viewers with instructions, tips, tournaments, trips, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. The premiere shows with new episodes this season include: Skeeter Bass Champs (Monday, 8:30 p.m ET); The impressive fishing show of the Zone (Monday, 9 p.m. ET); Bill Dance salt water Thursdays
8 p.m. ET) and Florida Sportsman Project Dreamboat (Thursday, 9 p.m. ET), and more.
Other highlights of Q3 include:
- Outdoor channel
- Favorites that return to the airwaves with new episodes include: Collector of bones (Sundays, 10:30 p.m. ET); Crush with Lee and Tiffany (Sundays, 7:30 p.m. ET); The thirteen of drury (Tuesday, 10 p.m. ET) and Hunting Masters (Sundays, 8:30 p.m. ET).
- The Movie Nights feature of Outdoor Channel Small soldiers starring Kirsten Dunst and Gregory Smith on July 13; Dissident with Mel Gibson and James Garner on August 2 and The deer Hunter with Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken on September 21. All films begin at 8 p.m. ET
- Sportsman's channel
- Other favorites that return to Sportsman Channel with new episodes include:West Texas (Monday, 8 p.m. ET); Water birds of the heart (Tuesday, 8:30 p.m. ET); Buckventures (Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. ET); Weapons and ammunition (Thursday, 9 p.m. ET) and Pure hunting (Monday, 9 p.m. ET).
- New additional series that make their debut include: Fast fighters (Saturdays, 12:30 p.m. ET);Sticz & # 39; Dreamz (Saturdays, 10 p.m. ET); Evil teeth (Saturdays, 10:30 p.m. ET) and Roger Raglin outdoors is making his Sportsman Channel debut at 1:30 p.m. Sundays.
- Dreampoint outdoors is changing brand to Inch game and will air on Fridays at 8:30 p.m. ET Justin Olk developed his passion for hunting at an early age when he found a recurve bow in an abandoned barn. Today, see how that passion has evolved.
About Outdoor Sportsman Group: Outdoor Sportsman Group is made up of the most important media and entertainment brands in the world for lovers of outdoor adventures. It includes three leading multi-channel networks: Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, as well as Sportsman Channel Canada and MOTV, the world's leading outdoor TV content platform. The Group also consists of a series of established publishing assets: 16 outdoor magazines, including Guns & Ammunition, Petersen archery, game and fishingY Florida Sportsmanand 19 major websites, including BassFan.com. In addition, Outdoor Sportsman Group includes television production operations, Winnercomm. For more information, visit www.outdoorsg.com. #MyOutdoorTV
Source:https://www.ammoland.com/2019/06/find-adventure-outdoor-sportsman-group-networks-q3-programming-lineup/Additional Tags for this post:
infostand outdoor | transport fever mods |